Taik (Josh) Kim, MD
Dr. Taik Kim is a board-certified Rheumatologist. He moved to Georgia from Pittsburgh, PA where he worked at UPMC as a Rheumatologist and Clinical Instructor to the Rheumatology division for 2.5 years. Dr. Kim is Certified in MSK Ultrasound.
Dr. Kim grew up in New York and in South Korea. He attended Korean University Medical School for his medical program. He then completed his residency in Internal Medicine at St. Agnes Hospital in Baltimore, MD and fellowship in Rheumatology at Case Western Reserve University in Cleveland, OH.
Dr. Kim is bilingual speaking Korean and English.
Education & Training
- Fellowship: Division of Rheumatology, Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, OH
- Residency: Department of Internal Medicine, St. Agnes Hospital, Baltimore, MD
- Medical School: Korean University Medical School, Seoul, South Korea
Memberships & Certifications
- Board Certification: American College of Rheumatology
- Certification: American Board of Internal Medicine